Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being a headliner

Go down

Being a headliner Empty Being a headliner

Post  whosyourdady Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:12 am

Kinnicky Dean: Alright folks. Now, let's move backstage to Lilly who seems to have a wrestler interviewed there. Lilly?
-
the camera moves filming in the backstage area where there are Lilly with a microphone and WYD Uppertaker with a white towel on his shoulders.
-
Lilly: Thanks, Kinnicky. I am here with (reads from a piece of paper) whosyourdady Uppertaker who is preparing for his biggest match so far in MidNight Rumble Wrestling, the match for the Rumble Heavyweight Title. What are your thoughts, big guy?
-
WYD: Sincerely I would've prefered a Last Blood match, but I guess The Legend knew blood matches are my specialty so he thought to spice things up a bit. But the good thing is me and The Legend silently agreed to take out kiriki, who could've been a stronger opponent for both of us.
-
Lilly: Don't you feel you have a slight handicap for the 2 of 3 Submission match tonight? From what I know you aren't a submission wrestler, are you?
-
WYD: To be honest, I don't know any submission moves, but I don't feel handicapped at all. My strategy is to knock The Legend out cold so I can win the match by forfeit, thus the title.
-
Lilly: Can you tell us how you prepare for your match?
-
WYD: I train while listening to music. Would you like to listen with me, Lilly?
-
WYD and Lilly starts listening Papa Roach - Last resort and sing along while the camera fades to the wrestling show.
whosyourdady
whosyourdady

http://www.desenatori.ro/desenator/147440/voturi/toate/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum