first promo of the Uppertaker

Go down

first promo of the Uppertaker

Post  whosyourdady on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 am

Somewhere in an asylum in the US, two men are guarding a door where it is written 'Subject #2588:036 a.k.a. whosyourdady', when suddenly, an agent walks in.

Hey, no others but the personal staff are alowed to walk in, says the bodyguard from the left of the door.

It's ok, I'm his agent. He has offered a contract. Can I walk in?

Ok, but be it short. He had no visitors in the last months so we cannot say how he could react.

The agent walks in and the camera enters inside too, showing Uppertaker sitting with the back at the camera.

Hey, what's up? How are you today? Are you ok?

Silence from the Uppertaker.

I'm your agent, remember me?

whosyourdady returns his face to the camera and speaks:
I remember the last time we spoke. You tried to convince me to remain at that sparkly federation and not to retire.

Yes, I'm glad that you remember. Look, you've been offered a contract from The Legend. He owns an international federation and I see it the perfect place to get your career back in. The name is MidNight Rumble Wrestling.
the fans cheer at the sound of their beloved federation

I consider myself physically and mentally fit to wrestle again. After all those years of brutal fights, blood baths and praying, not to mention staying locked in this rotten asylum, I see my mission clear now. I always spoke of punishing the heretics, bringing death to the tainted souls and confronting the dark ones. Endless fights I fought trying to bring the spawns of hell to light, all to no end.
But now I understood that the fight between good and evil is endless. Is all about equilibrium, you see?
There is no end to this fight.

So what is your new mission?

My mission is to extract cheers from the crowd. The ring is the place I feel more at home. Coming to the arena is the feeling from I get the most joy. I will bring the fight against evil to the ring and there prove who are the better contenders.
Yes, I will accept The Legend's contract and join MidNight Rumble Wrestling.
(fans cheer)

Ok, time to pack your bags. I will immediately tell The Legend that you are about to sign the contract.

the camera fades out and the wrestling show continues
whosyourdady

View user profile http://www.desenatori.ro/desenator/147440/voturi/toate/

Back to top Go down

Re: first promo of the Uppertaker

Post  The Pyscho on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:47 am

whosyourdady wrote:*Somewhere in an asylum in the US, two men are guarding a door where it is written 'Subject #2588:036 a.k.a. whosyourdady', when suddenly, an agent walks in.*

Bodyguard:Hey, no others but the personal staff are allowed to walk in.

*says the bodyguard from the left of the door.*

Agent:It's ok, I'm his agent. He has offered a contract. Can I walk in?

Ok, but make it short. He had no visitors in the last months so we cannot say how he might react.

*The Agent walks in and the camera enters inside too, showing Uppertaker sitting with the back at the camera.*

Agent:Hey, what's up? How are you today? Are you ok?

*Silence from the Uppertaker.*

Agent:I'm your agent, remember me?

*whosyourdady returns his face to the camera and speaks*

Whosyourdady:I remember the last time we spoke. You tried to convince me to remain at that sparkly federation and not to retire.

Agent:Yes, I'm glad that you remember. Look, you've been offered a contract from The Legend. He owns an international federation and I see it the perfect place to get your career back in. The name is MidNight Rumble Wrestling.

*the fans cheer at the sound of their beloved federation*

Whosyourdady:I consider myself physically and mentally fit to wrestle again. After all those years of brutal fights, blood baths and praying, not to mention staying locked in this rotten asylum, I see my mission clear now. I always spoke of punishing the heretics, bringing death to the tainted souls and confronting the dark ones. Endless fights I fought trying to bring the spawns of hell to light, all to no end.
But now I understood that the fight between good and evil is endless. Is all about equilibrium, you see?
There is no end to this fight.

Agent:So what is your new mission?

Whosyourdady:My mission is to extract cheers from the crowd. The ring is the place I feel more at home. Coming to the arena is the feeling where I get the most joy. I will bring the fight against evil to the ring and there prove who are the better contenders. Yes, I will accept The Legend's contract and join MidNight Rumble Wrestling. (fans cheer)

Agent:Ok, time to pack your bags. I will immediately tell The Legend that you are about to sign the contract.

*the camera fades out and the wrestling show continues*

The Pyscho

View user profile

Back to top Go down