Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abe Lincoln

2 posters

Go down

Abe Lincoln Empty Abe Lincoln

Post  Abe Lincoln Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Interviewer: There he is! Mr. Lincoln, Mr. Lincoln! Can I get a word with you before you settle into the locker room?

*Abe Lincoln turns around slowly to see who is talking to him. He grins smugly.*

Abe Lincoln: Sure what may this pleasure be?

Interviewer: Seeing how your new here in the company what do you want to do? Be a champion, make some friends, or even cause a little chaos?

Abe Lincoln: Well, I'm not sure yet. I'll probably be a champion someday that's inevitable. Friends more likely not seeing how they become your greatest enemy. Chaos the thing I love better than championships. I assure you there will be chaos and broken bones. Good day to you.

*Abe shuts his locker room door and gets ready for his match*

Interviewer: Well there you have it folks looks like it's gonna be one hell of a ride when Mr. Lincoln joins the fray. And now back to the ring announcers.
Abe Lincoln
Abe Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Abe Lincoln Empty Re: Abe Lincoln

Post  The Pyscho Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:17 am

Abe Lincoln wrote:Johnny Smith: There he is! Mr. Lincoln, Mr. Lincoln! Can I get a word with you before you settle into the locker room?

*Abe Lincoln turns around slowly to see who is talking to him. He grins smugly.*

Abe Lincoln: Sure what may this pleasure be?

Johnny Smith: Seeing how your new here in the company what do you want to do? Be a champion, make some friends, or even cause a little chaos?

Abe Lincoln: Well, I'm not sure yet. I'll probably be a champion someday that's inevitable. Friends more likely not seeing how they become your greatest enemy. Chaos the thing I love better than championships. I assure you there will be chaos and broken bones. Good day to you.

*Abe shuts his locker room door and gets ready for his match*

Johnny Smith: Well there you have it folks looks like it's gonna be one hell of a ride when Mr. Lincoln joins the fray. And now back to the Brandy Rose.

The Pyscho

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum