Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joker's selection of opponent

2 posters

Go down

Joker's selection of opponent Empty Joker's selection of opponent

Post  Joker Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:06 am

*After a few seconds of silent, a sound of thunder strikes the whole arena and the coloured lights were flashed over the ramp and the Joker makes way out to the ring.... He wears a neat coat suit with his face painted as usual.... Crowd cheers aloud and gives a tremendous applause... Joker enters into the ring and ask for the mic to brandy rose*

Joker : "Hi my dear fans of MRW!!!!"

*Crowd cheers and makes a riotous sound*

Joker : "I think everyone here knows about the title match between me and pyscho on the PPV... Also our GM The Legend speaks about this here today just before some hours, he also made a bid of selecting the opponent for pyscho"

*Crowd chants s...s...s..s...*

Joker : "He said to inform tonight itself... So i came here with a name of one opponent, before i am saying that I would like to describe pyscho... He is good wrestler, I itself have a little doubt of winning the Light weight final tournament match, it gonna be so tough for me to grab the title.. Also he is practising hard for that match... okey now its time to say the opponent for pyscho..... I have two names but I will selecting using a method of tossing a coin......"

*Crowd cheers and sounds louder*

Joker : "okey fine!!! Now I have two names, one is Christianux and the other one is Thesilentslayer....."

*Crowd cheers*

Joker : "I have an Indian coin in which one side has flower and the other side has three heads of Lions, so I keep flower for Christianux and the heads for TheSilentSlayer... Now I gonna toss the coin"

*Crowd cheers and Joker tosses the coin and he ask Brandy Rose to see the result... She sees the coin*

Brandy Rose: "oh!! Its flower"

*crowd cheers and says Christainux.... Joker smiles*

Joker : "Atlast, The Pyscho gonna meet Christainux on the next outsider's academy show... I think The Legend will be watching this in the television..So Christainux is the next opponent which I selects for Pyscho.. Now I am leaving"

*Joker gets down from the ring and moves towards the ramp... crowd cheers and chants Joker the Champ..... Joker the Champ... Camera fades and the show continues*
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Joker's selection of opponent Empty Re: Joker's selection of opponent

Post  Brinco Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:49 am

That will be awesome match between these superstars , I Wish luck for bouth of you !

Brinco

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:25 am

thankx brinco
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content