Ending 2012-8-3

Go down

Ending 2012-8-3

Post  The Legend on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Kinnicky Dean: Wow that was one hell of a main event that we just witnessed. Both men gave all they had that it was just sad too see only one of them prevail tonight.
-
James Monroe: Yea it was a interesting match Kinnicky. I think it couldv'e been a better one though.
-
The two commentators start to argue a little bit as The Legend can be seen coming from the backstage area heading toward the ring. The fans start to cheer Legend as The Legend smiles and waves his hand to the crowd. The Legend climbs up the ring as the ring announcer can be seen handing him a microphone. The fans become pitch silent as The Legend starts to speak.
-
The Legend: Well this was our last match here tonight for our show. I have to say that this was a interesting show where we saw close matches and not so close matches but there is a reason that i came out here tonight.
-
Kinnicky Dean: I wonder what he is going to say?
-
James Monroe: Well if you be quiet then he will tell us.
-
The Legend: It has come to my attention that "The Pyscho" or should i say The Tiger it has become quite strong and i have to say is eliminated from the tournament.
-
The fans start to boo.
-
The Legend: Hold up you didn't let me finish my sentence. Since The Tiger has become to strong i have came up with something that we all can live with. I have created our newest Title The Midnight Title and it will be at the Pay Per View The Tiger vs. Erudio for the Midnight Title.
-
The fans start to cheer.
-
Kinnicky Dean: Amazing the General Manager has done it again to keep the fans happy and the wrestlers.
-
James Monore: What about Joker though?
-
The Legend: I have also found a suitable replacement for The Joker. It will be The Joker vs. Santino Marella for The Light Weight Title. Also before we leave i have a special surprise for you fans. On our next show Midnight Rumble Wrestling we will be having our first Triple Threat Match. It will be Kiriki vs. Whosyourdaddy Uppertaker vs. The Legend and the which the loser who gets pinned or submitted will not continue and the Winner of the match and the person who wasn't submitted or pinned will go on to the Pay Per View to fight for the Rumble Heavyweight Title.
-
The fans start to cheer outloud.
-
Kinnicky Dean: Wow what an amazing way to end tonights show with this announcement from The Legend. Remember to tune in and see you again.
-
Camera fades off.

The Legend
Admin

View user profile http://mnrw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down