Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend's Announcement

Go down

The Legend's Announcement Empty The Legend's Announcement

Post  The Legend Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:53 pm

The camera starts to fade in to the commentators desk where Kinnicky Dean and James Monroe start to talk.
-
Kinnicky Dean: Welcome to our first season here at The Outsider's Academy where we have a wonderful match card here tonight for you fans.
-
James Monroe: Wait i am just getting something from our backstage crew. It seems that our General Manager The Legend is heading toward to the ring now.
-
The camera zooms in to the ramp where The Legend can be seens walking down holding a microphone and the LightWeight Title. The fans start to cheer as The Legend walks up the steps and gets to the middle of the ring. The Legend gives a bow to the fans as he starts to speak.
-
Kinnicky Dean: I wonder what our General Manager is doing out here with that title?
-
James Monroe: Will it's pretty obvious Kinnicky that he going to tell us why he is out here with the title. Damn am i the only smart commentator here?
-
Both the commentators exchange a few unkindly words as they both start to be quiet as The Legend starts to talk.
-
The Legend: Welcome all you Outsider's Academy fans to our first show. (fans start to cheer) Now i know you all may be wondering why i am out here right now holding the LightWeight Title and the answer is pretty simple. I have decided to host a Tournament that will go on through today all the way through our Pay Per View.
-
Kinnicky Dean: What an amazing way to start our first season by having a tournament. This should be a great tournament.
-
James Monroe: For once i agree with you Kinnicky. It seems that you may have some intelligence in that brain somewhere.
-
The Legend: The contenders of this Tournament are handpicked by me. I have seen these contenders and action so i decided that they will be given a chance to earn a shot at the title. Now there are only ten contenders in this tournament and the contenders are Whisper, The Pyscho, Johnny Deville, Iron Eagle, Matt Blackwood, The Judge, Erudio, Rj Dias, Joker, and TwoBit.
-
James Monroe: So it's ten contenders and only one will be the champion. I have my money on either The Pyscho or Joker since there name tells it all.
-
Kinnicky Dean: Now James i think you are wrong about that. I personally think that Erudio and TwoBit will win this tournament.
-
The Legend: Now if you look at titan tron we will randomly select who will be challenging who.
-
The camera pans in to the titan tron as after a few second pass by the wrestlers names can be seen who will be challenging who.
-
Kinnicky Dean: So we got WhispeR VS The Judge, Erudio VS RJ Dias, Joker VS twobit, Matt Blackwood VS iron eagle, and The Pyscho VS Johnny Deville. These are going to be some interesting matches.
-
James Monroe: Psh Kinnicky all i know is that Joker and Pyscho are going to be the ones at the Pay Per View competing against each other.
-
The Legend: Now that we have seen the contenders for the matches lets get on with the show.
-
The Legend starts to walk backstage as the first match of the show starts.

The Legend
Admin

https://mnrw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum