Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tjpowell Goodbye

2 posters

Go down

Tjpowell Goodbye Empty Tjpowell Goodbye

Post  The Legend Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:23 pm

The camera rolls to the scene where The Legend can be seen walking with a police officer by his side. They both stop at a locker room as the camera zooms in to the name plate "Tjpowell". The Legend knocks at the door as he hears some noises as he knocked. The Legend steps back as the police officer opens the door and Tjpowell can be seen with a bottle of antibiotic steroids on his hand. The Legend starts to talk
-
The Legend: So I guess the rumors are true about you using steroids to enhance your performance. Well your fired Tjpowell. Officer get him out of here you please.
-
The Police Officer smiles.
-
Police Officer: All right sweet cheecks its time for you to go downtime with me, but first.
-
The police officer puts on a white glove.
-
Police Officer: I need you to pull down your clothing so we can get this cavity search over with. Now
we can do this the easy way or hard way honey.
-
Tjpowell can be seen running. The police officer can be seen chasing him as the camera fades off.

Minor show.

The Legend
Admin

https://mnrw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tjpowell Goodbye Empty Goodbye Tjpowell

Post  The Pyscho Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:28 pm

The camera rolls to the scene where The Legend can be seen walking with a police officer by his side. They both stop at a locker room as the camera zooms in to the name plate "Tjpowell". The Legend knocks at the door as he hears some noises as he knocked. The Legend steps back as the police officer opens the door and Tjpowell can be seen with a bottle of antibiotic steroids on his hand. The Legend starts to talk

The Legend: So I guess the rumors are true about you using steroids to enhance your performance. Well your fired Tjpowell. Officer get him out of here you please.

*The Pyscho walks in.*

The Pyscho: What's going here The Legend? Is Tjpowell going to jail?

The Legend: Yes he is The Pyscho. It turns out the rumors about the steroids were true.

*The Pyscho smiles*

The Pyscho: I had that feeling also he almost broke my hand last week when I shook his hand.

The Legend: Now get him out of my site.

*The Police Officer smiles.*
-
Police Officer: All right sweet cheecks its time for you to go downtime with me, but first.
-
*The police officer puts on a white glove.*
-
Police Officer: I need you to pull down your clothing so we can get this cavity search over with. Now we can do this the easy way or hard way honey.
-
*Tjpowell can be seen running. The police officer can be seen chasing him as the camera fades off.*

Minor show.[/quote]

The Pyscho

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum