Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Small Fish VS RJ Dias

Go down

Evil Small Fish VS RJ Dias Empty Evil Small Fish VS RJ Dias

Post  RJ Dias Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:23 pm

The titantron show the most spectacular moves made by RJ Dias, while "AFI - Miseria Cantare" plays. "The Tejo Warrior" show off from the crowd, raising his right arm, with a t-shirt of MRW. The crowd begins to cheer!RJ is going to the ring, climbing the turnbuckle, and raise his arms to the crowd. After a few seconds,the lights turns on and Dias has a mic in his hand.
-
-
RJ Dias:"Someone see my last match? Since i prove my strength and my effort for MRW, tonight i'm going to face Evil Small Fish."
-
-
The crowd cheers with a very loud YEAH!
-
-
RJ Dias:"Now that's funny. I came from a country full of rivers, and all the fishes i catch, wasn't enough to get beaten by myself. We don't have sharks or even Small Fish, but this fish i must face today, will taste my Portuguese cooking style!"
-
The crowd cheers

RJ Dias: " Since i'm, the self proclaimed, Tejo Warrior, i will show all of you in this lovely crowd, and for those who are watching us, at home, i had one thing to say if you swim in cold water, brother, but nothing is compared when you're facing Tejo!

RJ Dias start to warm up for his match and left the mic on the corner.
RJ Dias
RJ Dias

Back to top Go down