Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of Momahnetron!

Go down

All of Momahnetron! Empty All of Momahnetron!

Post  Momahnetron Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls Midnight Rumble Wrestling proudly brings you a new wrestler, Momahnetron, a real up and coming star, He's fought two fights and won and looks likely to be a world champion in my eyes.
-
-
Momahnetron makes his way to the arena before his big fight with Roll Fizzlebeef. He walks highly confident to the the announcers table and snatches a mic off the table. Momahnetron then stands outside the turnbuckle and leaps up into the air with his hands planted on the turnbuckle and does a front flip into the ring.
-
-
Some of the crowds start cheering his name Woooo!! Momahnetron We love you!
-
-
Momahnetron: I know most of you haven't heard of me, but you should have now. I am taking the wrestling world by storm. I may be new to all of this but I work hard and with my well-trained technique approach maybe I will be able maneuver through his and any of my upcoming oppositions defense. I also hope to make this an exciting encounter for all my fans.
-
-
Peter Stewart: So what do you think of this new face in Midnight Rumble?
-
-
Kevin Peterson: He looks like just another cocky little amateur he stands no chance against his next opponent.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Well we will just have to wait and see what the match has to offer for us watching it and for him wrestling a strong opponent. Could he be endanger of losing his undefeated record?
-
-
Momahnetron leaves the arena as the loud music is played and the series of colored spotlights mark his exit

After fight
-
-
Momahnetron leaves the arena after his fight with Roll Fizzlebeef walking with his trainer
-
-
The crowd are chanting his name "Momahnetron! - MOMAHNETRON!! - MOMAAHHHNETROONNNN!!!!
-
-
Peter Stewart: Woooaah what a match!! What a brave fight from one of the new faces of Midnight Rumble Wrestling. Expect to see a lot more from this wrestler
-
-
Kevin Peterson: He looked out of his depth at times during the fight, but midway through it he got the backing of his fans and much more of the crowd seemed to shift to his side. A great by both wrestlers in the end.

Momahnetron

Back to top Go down