Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Man Show PPV

Go down

One Man Show PPV Empty One Man Show PPV

Post  One Man Show Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:03 pm

"The Motto" from Lil Wayne heards.On the ramp appears One Man Show,wearing a long black pants with a flame design, a red T-shirt with an O.M.S. inscription on the front and a bandana with OMS innitials.He has a mic in his hand and he looks very serious.The crowd begins to cheer his name.OMS makes a sign to the public to stop themselves and goes toward the ring.
-
Kinnicky Dean:"Ee...One Man Show makes his way to the ring.It looks like he has something very important to say if we judge after his face."
-
James Monroe:"You are right,Dean.Moreover,not omit the fact that he doesn't yell his name when he came.Maybe he is not into his best moods."
-
OMS enters into the ring,goes in the center of it and waits for the music to stop.In that time,the crowd continues to cheer his name.
-
OMS:"Good evening,MNRW!Where are my showcoholics?I don't hear you!!!"
-
His fans starts to cheer louder and the noise cover the entire arena.
-
OMS:"That's what I talk about!...As you already know,this night I will face against Dr.Samuel J. Loomis.I respect him and I'll try to do,as usually,my best...and all of that for you,showcoholics!I feel that tonight I can steal the show."
-
Kinnicky Dean:"It seems that OMS is confident for his match."
-
James Monroe:"For his good,is better that he not to be too confident.
-
OMS:"Let's end this subject and open some others,I can name them delicate."
-
OMS tooks some papers from his pocket and is ready to read them.
-
A rumour is heard on the audience.
-
Kinnicky Dean:"What do you thing is on that papers,James?I bet there are some aberrations."
-
James Monroe:"No,Dean.If you ask me,I think there are OMS's list of wishes for the Christmas."
-
OMS:"I have here a couple of papers...To calm you,there are not some fines which I got for my good-looking."...OMS luaght.
-
James Monroe:"Ha...ha...what a bad-joke."
-
OMS:"Please,I have here the results of my last examination,more exactly my knee examination.Many of you asked last week why I wasn't on the show...The answer is easy:after my match with Ranagol I felt a hurt on my knee and the doctors forbide me to fight last week...the problem is that there is the possibility not to fight more in the future..."
-
The crowd is stunned.OMS comes to the ropes.A camera focuses on his knee.
-
James Monroe:"What a news did OMS!I have no words."
-
OMS begins to speak again and remarks that the camera is not focused on his face.
-
OMS:"Man,the camera goes on me...I'm the star here.My face makes all the money...By the way,shocoholics don't lose my recent advertisment...it rules on all the channels!"
-
Kinnicky Dean:"He has no reasons to be worried...He is a former star cinema.He can anytime go back in that industry."
-
James Monroe:"Don't be rude,Dean!"
-
A doctor appears on the ramp and interrupt OMS.
-
Doctor:"OMS,sorry to interrupt you,but after long researches,we've got the final respod:You can fight!"
-
The crowd yells OMS name while OMS takes up the mic and said:Oneeeeeee Maaaaaaan Shoooooow is on the zone!"

One Man Show

Back to top Go down