Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blackened Dawn

2 posters

Go down

The Blackened Dawn Empty The Blackened Dawn

Post  Desomas Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:12 pm

The camera opens on Lilly walking down a hallway in the backstage area.
-
Lilly-"I was told to come back here to get a word with this new guy."
-
Cameraman - "What's his name?"
-
Lilly and the cameraman stops. Lilly takes a small piece of paper out of her pocket and looks at it.
-
Lilly - "It says here his name is 'Desomas'. What a strange name. Well, then again, considering some of the people in this federation..."
_
Lilly and the cameraman continue to walk down the hallway, passing numerous doors with various names on them as they go. Lilly starts to list the names off as they pass them
-
Lilly - "Iron eagle.....Christianux....Joker......Big bo-OH, here it is!"
-
Lilly stops as the camera gets a close up on a door with the word 'Desomas' plastered on it. Just as Lilly is about to open the door, she stops, stares at the door for a second, then presses her ear against the door.
-
Lilly - "That's odd. I think I can hear someone talking inside. Who else could possibly be in there?"
_
Lilly takes her ear from the door, twists the knob, and throws the door open. The cameraman walks forward, reviling the interior of the room to the public.
-
In the middle of the dark room stands a man with his back towards the door. A pedestal holds a thick book up towards the man, who has both hands placed on the book. A strange looking sword lays to the right of him, and candles dot the room, creating flickers of light. The man is dressed in a red and white robe, and a solid white hood lies to his left.
-
Desomas - "- says the great sleeper, so says the forgotten star, so says the broken shore. And in our hour of doubt, the dusk of the eternal will rise. So says the great sleeper, so says the forgotten star, so says the broken shore. And in the dusk of the eternal, the messenger will begin the trek towards the blackened dawn. So says the great sleeper, so says the forgotten star, so says the-“
-
Lilly – “Excuse me? Are you Desomas?”
-
The man, cut off mid sentence, removes his hands from the book and lowers them to his side. Silence thickens the air, as Lilly gets a puzzled look on her face.
-
Lilly – “Hello? Sir? You are Desomas, correct?”
-
Again, the man says nothing and remains in the same stance. Lilly now has a slight look of fear on her face.
-
Lilly – “I—I’m sorry if I interrupted you. I’m look for a man named ‘Desomas. I’m supposed to interview him about his debut here. You wouldn’t happen to have seen hi-“
-
Willam Ryan – “Your quest ends. You’ve found what you seek. Though I am and am not the man you search for. Desomas is a myth. You shouldn't inquire about myths. I, however, am Willam Ryan, and you will address me as such.”
_
Willam Ryan grabs the hood laying to his left and places it upon his head. He then grabs the sword laying to his right, keeping the blade point towards the ground. He then slowly turns to face Lilly and the cameraman and walks forward towards the doorway. As he approaches, it is clear that the hood completely shrouds his face from view.
-
Willam Ryan - “Now, speak. Waste my time no longer, for matters are at hand which your mind can not convey.”
-
Lilly – “How do y—you feel a—about coming t—to MRW?”
-
Willam Ryan – “How do I feel? It’s a mater on which I have no reason. What do you seek? What do you inquire? Speak, whelp, for my attention is not to be garnered. Do not cloud our mind with such trivia.”
-
Lilly – “I-I—I just wanted to g—get your thoughts o—on your debut.”
_
Willam Ryan grabs the door and begins to slowly shut it.
_
Willam Ryan – “Leave my light, woman. The dusk draws near. The dawn falls fast. The blackened messenger arrives…”
_
Willam Ryan fully shuts the door and the camera fades to black on a shot of the words ‘Willam Ryan’ on the door.

Desomas
Desomas

Back to top Go down

The Blackened Dawn Empty Re: The Blackened Dawn

Post  The Legend Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 pm

I added this to Sunday's show and i will put you in a match next friday.

The Legend
Admin

https://mnrw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum