Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny Deville's Arrival

Go down

Johnny Deville's Arrival Empty Johnny Deville's Arrival

Post  The Legend Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:29 pm

The camaera pans to the backstage area where a car can be seen parking. The driver gets out of the car as he opens the door to the backstreet passenger as the passenger can be seen getting out. The camera zooms to the passanger as he can be seen wearing a black shirt, blue pants with the bottom cuffed up, and white and black converse shoes. The passanger takes out a ciggarette as the driver lights it up for him. A fan can be seen as she spots the passanger and starts to yell.
-
Fan: Oh my god its you!! Its Johnny Deville!
-
The fan starts to run toward Johnny as Johnny just chuckles a little bit as he gives the fan his autograph. The fan starts to leave with a smile on her face as Johnny starts to walk inside the arena. Johnny starts to walk as he looks around his surroundings noticing other wrestlers there. Johnny makes a stop as he stops infront of the General Managers office. He walks inside the office as The Legend can be seen signing some documents. The Legend looks up as he starts to talk.
-
The Legend: Your awfully late Johnny. What took you so long?
-
Johnny Deville: Really i thought i was early. (Shrugs) Oh well then and i was late because i was stuck in traffic.
-
The Legend starts to nod as he speaks.
-
The Legend: I expected something better from you Johnny. (Smiles) You have a match up next by the way so i suggest you get ready.
-
Johnny Deville: You shouldn't expect things that you know won't happen. Really a match up next and you couldn't have told me this earlier why?
-
The Legend stands up from his desk as he heads toward Johnny. He grabs the ciggarette from the tip as he snatches it from Johnny's mouth and flicks it to the trash can.
-
The Legend: Your still a child Johnny. Now get the hell out of here and get ready for your match against The Psycho its coming up next.
-
Johnny leaves the office as The Legend heads back to his desk. The camera follows Johnny as he talks to himself.
-
Johnny Deville: You think your better then me huh Legend. Just cause were from the same blood doesn't mean i'm going to be nice toward you.
-
As Johnny heads toward his locker he bumps in to a unknown wrestler. Johnny angered pushes the wrestler to the wall.
-
Johnny Deville: Watch out where your going chump.
-
The unknown wrestler grabs a near by chair as Johnny grabs a switchblade from his backpocket.
-
Johnny Deville: I'm not in a good mood so far, so i were you i would leave before someone gets hurt.
-
The wrestler leaves as Johnny closes his blade. The camera fades off.

The Legend
Admin

https://mnrw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down