Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny Meets Santino

3 posters

Go down

Johnny Meets Santino Empty Johnny Meets Santino

Post  The Legend Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Johnny Deville can be seen walking in the backstage area as he is getting ready for his match against Santino that is coming up shortly. Johnny heads to the gym area to get his warm up before facing Santino. Johnny puts in the weights for the bench set as he lays down and prepares to do his set. Santino can be seen walking in to the gym out of no where as he starts to head toward Johnny. Johnny unknowing that Santino is there continues to do his set. Santino pops out of no where.
-
Santino Marella: Hello!!!!
-
Johnny scared drops the weights on his chest as he struggles to take them off. Santino seeing Johnny in trouble helps him lift the weights off him. Johnny stands up grasping for air after a few minutes of taking in air starts to talk.
-
Johnny Deville: You crazy son of a (censored word use your imagination) you couldv'e killed me! What were you thinking of scaring me out of no where while i'm working out. You know that is dangerous. I should kill you for that.
-
Johnny Deville reaches in his back pocket for his switch blade. Santino watching steps back a few steps as he talks.
-
Santino Marella: Hey my friend try to calm down a little. I was just in the neighborhood and decided to drop by and introduce myself to you in person. (Pauses) I didn't mean to surprise you or anything. Just calm down my friend. My name is Santino Marella and i am the newest member here.
-
Johnny Sighs as he starts to talk.
-
Johnny Deville: Let me guess your also my opponent right?
-
Santino Marella: You have guessed right. i actually can't wait to face you and get my first win here.
-
Johnny starts to laugh.
-
Johnny Deville: Your hilarious if you actually think your going to get a win over me. Just to give you a little heads up Santino. I'm not going to go easy on you just because your a new wrestler here. Also because of that stunt you pulled on me a couple minutes ago. (Chuckles) I'm going to make you pay for that.
-
Johnny pushes Santino to the side as the camera fades off.

The Legend
Admin

https://mnrw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Johnny Meets Santino Empty Re: Johnny Meets Santino

Post  Santino Marella Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:28 pm

O público olha para o ecrã e vê Santino Marella, então eles aclamam pelo wrestler…Santino poe a musica a tocar quando entra o The Legend (o publico torna a vibrar aclamando o nome do wrestler) …

The Legend: Viva Santino, antes de mais quero dar te as boas vindas…E dizer- te que desejo que sejas muito feliz nesta casa e que contes muitas vitorias, mas ficas já avisado que não vai ser nada fácil…
Santino Marella: Agradeço o convite amigo mas acho que já deu para entender que vai ser duro por aqui…Mas nada que não se ultrapasse, certo?
The Legend: Sim com o tempo, chegas la…
Santino Marella: É acho que comecei bem…O Johnny Deville já me deu as boas vindas…Não gostou foi do modo que apareci ao lado dele, assustou-se. Não foi intenção minha mas pronto…Acho que temos um combate já marcado e quero entrar bem, capice?
The Legend: É ele é meio nervosinho, mas isso passa-lhe ehehehehe…Bem tenho de fazer, desejo-te muita sorte, vais precisar…
Santino Marella: Gracia, por agora vou treinar um pouco ouvindo Pavarotti, es mui grande, presto…Bom trabalho amigo…
O ecrã escurece e o publico bate palmas e chama pelos seus wrestlers favoritos…
Santino Marella
Santino Marella

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:46 am

The public looks at the screen and see Santino Marella, then they hail ... the wrestler Santino puts the music to play when it comes to The Legend (the audience cheering makes vibrate the name of wrestler) ...

The Legend: Live Santino, first of all I want to welcome you ... and tell you I want you to be happy in this house and you count several victories, but you stay forewarned, it will not be easy ...

Santino Marella: I appreciate the invitation friend but I think I gave to understand that going to be tough around here ... But anything that does not exceed, right?

The Legend: Yes with time, it arrive ...

Santino Marella: It started well ... I think Johnny Deville has welcomed me ... did not like was the way it appeared beside him, startled. My intention was not ready ... but I think we have already seen a fight and want to get well, capice?

The Legend: It means he's upset, but this is ehehehehe him ... Well I do, I wish you luck, you'll need ...

Santino Marella: Gracia, for now I'll train a bit listening to Pavarotti, s very great, presto ... Good work friend ...

The screen darkens and the audience claps and calls for their favorite wrestlers ...
Joker
Joker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down