Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Santino helps Matt

Go down

Santino helps Matt Empty Santino helps Matt

Post  Santino Marella Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Brightens the screen and see if Santino Marella passing on a hallway, when suddenly sees Matt Blackwood to lift from the ground ...

Santino hastens to go help, to the hand on the arm of Matt Blackwood it with a sudden movement takes the hand of Santino and says:
Matt Blackwood: Let me, do not need help ...
Santino Marella: Excuse ragazo, ma saw you on the floor and just wanted to help, capice?
M.B: Damn Italian, I said do not need help, get out of here ...
S.M: are you fool ... I just wanted to help, but I've seen that you don't want to help ...

Santino comes close but is always to see Matt in the distance, when suddenly pops up with Matt Blackwood ... Abe Lincoln. And Santino couldn't believe what I was hearing ...
Abe Lincoln: I told Matt, me or get yourself the money that you owe or childbirth you arms and your career goes to the space ...
M.B: I don't have Abe I told the truth, do not have ...
A.L: do not understand Matt but appear the money says goodbye to your career.

Santino to see Abe Lincoln on kicking in Matt will try to bail out, grabs Abe in the back and says ...
S.M: Abe he has tracked this leaves Matt alone ...
A.L: Let me Santino, don't have anything to do with this, get out of here Italian ...
S.M: Abe, but the drop I have to force you to do so, you will need this?
A.L: Ok, Ok let me I'll me though, but gets to know Matt our story does not end here ...And you no te goals with me, Santino didn't like Italians ...
S.M: Abe will be always here if you want to talk to me. ..

Abe retreats always on the look out for Santino Marella and Santino reciprocates the look ...
Matt Blackwood: Santino I don't ask for help, leaves me in peace heard well? Leave me alone ...
S.M: Note If thy peace ...

Santino and always on the look out to the bottom of the aisle where Abe Lincoln disappeared also goes away leaving Matt Blackwood sitting on the floor with his hands on the head ...
Darkens the screen and the audience is open-mouthed after seeing what happened ...
Santino Marella
Santino Marella

Back to top Go down