Midnight Rumble Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intruduce whit Matt Kyton ( Brinco )

Go down

Intruduce whit Matt Kyton ( Brinco ) Empty Intruduce whit Matt Kyton ( Brinco )

Post  Brinco Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:33 am

Suddenly you hear a very loud sound ... Everywhere around the smoke.
Suddenly, from the smoke coming out man ....
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Com'on which it is now?
-
-
Peter Stewart:At least it will be intresting...
-
-
Then there comes someone who is getting value known, he is wearing:
black t-shirt, Reebok shoes, black shorts and black armbands.
-
-
Kevin Peterson:Hey Peter you know him ? Bechous i have no idea what is this new one !
-
-
Peter Stewart: I sure do ... he is really annoying but he have right's to be that way .
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Why is that so ?
-
-
Peter Stewart:His name is Matt Kyton. But gimmick is Brinco He comes from Europe , 18 years , almost nobody know's his State ... But his parents and frends are angry on him and they dont respect him ... That why i think he have so bad mood , lets look what hee will tell to us ...
-
-
Brinco comes in alredy whit microphone.
-
-
Brinco: Hey all , my few fans , gm , and offcurse my frends *Thinking* I comed here tonight at MidNight Rumble Wrestling bechous of a chance to intruduce you whit myself but hou i see Peter alredy did it !
-
-
Then he was pondering
-
-
Brinco:I want to say when I've come this far only because when I had the motivation to overcome all and become the very best superstar ever ... I Will Become the best and the one will stop...
-
-
He drop's the microphone and is going away ...
-
-
Kevin Peterson: I think he have no skills. And he will be the Nr.1 contender to tittle matche *sarcastic*
-
-
Peter Stewart:I have just no word i dont know what to tell , i think he have a chance but not to big ...
-
-
commentators shut up and waiting for the start of the match

Brinco

Back to top Go down